Have a great photo of one or more of your fish? If it’s unique and interesting enough, you could win a prize. And we’ll publish it in our newsletter and on our website and Facebook page, along with a blurb about you and what you do. Get out your camera and get in the running. Please read the contest rules below. Happy snapping!
- The photo must be original, taken by you, and relevant to aquaponics.
- The photo must be in color, saved in .jpg format, with a file size no larger than 64 MB.
- The photo must not be altered in Photoshop or in any other way other than to make it clearer or reduce the file size (cropping is okay).
- Attach the photo to an email addressed to: email@example.com
- In the email, include your name and phone number, and a paragraph describing when, where, and why the photo was taken, and what is unique or interesting about it.
- Send the photo in before March 15, 2015.
- There will be first place, second place, and third place winners. Winners will be notified by email by April 1, 2015.
- First place winner to receive their choice of Fish Feed (20 lb bag of sinking pellets or a 13 lb bag of floating pellets, shipped free in the US) sponsored by our generous Affiliate, Thank you John!
- The winning photos will be published on the Aquaponics Association website and Facebook page, along with a paragraph or two about each photographer.
- Judges will be drawn from the Aquaponics Association Board of Governers. The decision of the judges is final.
Interested in supporting education and research to allow aquaponics to be sold in a store near you?