Location: Roanoke, VA
The annual Aquaculture Innovation Workshop (AIW) is dedicated to the discussion and presentation of the latest developments in aquaculture technology. The workshop aims to further the vision of sustainable aquaculture and foster innovation in the field. Over two days, a multitude of speakers present their insights, experimental findings, and general commentary on the industry.
2016's AIW will be held concurrently with Virginia Tech's International Conference on Recirculating Aquaculture (ICRA) at Hotel Roanoke and Conference Center in Roanoke, VA. If you would like to find out more on past AIW conferences, visit the Conservation Fund website.
- AIW 1: January 17th-18th, 2011; Shepherdstown, WV, USA
- AIW 2: September 26th-27th, 2011; Campbell River, BC, CA
- AIW 3: May 15th-May 16th, 2012; Seattle, WA, USA
- AIW 4: November 5th-November 6th, 2012; Comex, BC, CA
- AIW 5: September 4th-September 6th, 2013; Shepherdstown, WV, USA
- AIW 6: October 27th-October 28th, 2014: Vancouver, BC, CA
- AIW 7: October 13th-October 15th, 2015; Shepherdstown, WV, USA
- AIW 8: August 19th-August 21st, 2016; Roanoke, VA, USA