The Putting Up Shoots conference needs to be accessible for STEM Education and Community growers if it’s going to live up to its name. Just look at the picture above to see the amazing STEM presentation we had last year at Putting Down Roots.
Growers of all shapes and sizes need to be part of the conversation: how do we break down barriers and grow more of our food with aquaponics?
STEM / Community Discount
All STEM educators, students and non-profit growers are eligible for the discount rate of $375 on a full conference ticket. ($100 discount)
- Send an email to [email protected] with a 50-100 word description of your experience with aquaponics and what you hope to learn at the conference. Please also include a picture or two of your aquaponics experience.
- If you are a non-profit, please provide proof of non-profit status.
- The Association Board will confirm that you are eligible for the discount and, if so, provide you a discount code that you can use to purchase a ticket for $375.
The Putting Up Shoots ticket includes:
The 2018 Aquaponics Association Conference will be held in Hilton Hartford Hotel in Connecticut on Friday, September 21 through Sunday, September 23, 2018. This exciting three day conference will feature some of the most innovative and experienced educators, researchers, builders and commercial farms from around the world.
This ticket price is for admission for one full conference pass. It includes:
- Full access to all conference presentations in all four learning tracks taught by industry experts;
- Friday AND Saturday morning tours with a of total four locations that showcase the best aquaponics and sustainable agriculture that Connecticut has to offer;
- Access to the vendor showroom highlighting the world’s top aquaponics technology and services;
- Live builds and hands-on demonstrations;
- Interactive sessions where growers of all stripes discuss how we can grow more with aquaponics;
- Social events to make aquaponic-friends and meet industry experts;
- Access to digital content including all speaker presentations and conference videos; and
- One full year of Aquaponics Association General Membership
Ticket includes the following meals from the Hilton Hotel:
- Fri / Sat / Sun breakfast
- Fri / Sat / Sun lunch
- Saturday Night Aquaponics Banquet
- Coffee and Snack Breaks
- Cash-bar happy hours
We have a block of rooms available at the Hilton Hartford Hotel. Use this link to make your reservations:
If you have any questions please reach out to us at [email protected].