The Aquaponics Association Board of Governors is excited to announce that our 2020 Virtual Aqua-Conference will be held October 16, 17, and 18.
The Conference will unite growers from around the world to share information and ideas to help us all grow better. We will collaborate and discuss how we can work together to expand the practice of aquaponics. Four learning tracks – Commercial, Community, Research, and STEM Education – will present focused content for growers of all shapes and sizes!
Do you want to present at the Conference? We need to hear from all voices and all level of growers! Presentations can be live or pre-recorded, and from as short as 15 minutes to as long as an hour and a half. Click here:
Run The World Virtual Events Platform
We are sad we will not be convening in person this year, but excited to be moving to the Run The World Virtual Events Platform! This cutting-edge platform can host multiple session formats and allow guests to interact and make new connections! What a way to expand aquaponics to new frontiers!
Session formats include talks, panel discussions, virtual tours, and fireside chats! Guests can comment and ask questions in real time, and interact with direct messaging and chat rooms!
Stay tuned for ticket info and programming. Email us at [email protected] with questions.
Click here: Submit a Presentation Proposal
Do you want to support Aquaponics?
The Aquaponics Association is a nonprofit that expands the practice of aquaponics through education, advocacy, and connection. Please consider a General Membership to support this cause.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Regular newsletters
- Access to Aquaponics Association Members Forum with chat groups and direct messages
- Ability to participate in working groups to move aquaponics forward: 1) Commercial Aquaponics; 2) Community Aquaponics; 3) Aquaponics in STEM Education; and 4) Aquaponics Research
- Exclusive web content like checklists, best practices, conference presentations and full conference videos from top experts
- Legislative & Regulatory Updates
- Special Member Discounts
Membership fees also support:
- Development and promotion of materials to educate the public about the benefits and opportunities of aquaponics!
- Development of industry standards and best practices
- Infrastructure to connect aquaponic growers from around the world
- Strategic partnerships to expand aquaponics into new fields
- Ability to speak with one voice to policy-makers and regulators on issues like Organic certification, food safety certification, and agriculture policy
- Resources to improve aquaponic growers’ skills, growing capacity, and business opportunities
- Resources to cultivate and develop aquaponics as an emerging green industry
Learn more: General Membership