You Built It – Now What!?
There is so much excitement around designing and building an aquaponic system. But, once you have it all built, now what? From cycling to harvesting and everything in between, the system depends on you. Tawnya’s session will discuss the most important aspects of managing and optimizing your aquaponic system, from day to day operations, preventative practices and avoiding common mistakes.
- Cycling and bacteria management;
- Source water and water quality;
- Solids management and mineralization;
- Keeping your fish healthy and happy;
- Selecting and growing abundant crops; and
- Pest prevention and recovery.
Get your Putting Up Shoots Tickets today!
Check out Tawnya’s other discussion: People, Planet, Profit – Aquaponic’s Triple Bottom Line